MC1455 Comments Please

First a good oncologist -- then the healthy diet.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

I am sitting here looking at a simple schematic for a MC1455 Timer with a LED. The website it is posted on

claims it is "The first inexpensive, effective electromedicine to destroy parasites (worms, bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc.) throughout the body"

Before I laugh (or cry) myself into unconciousness, will someone please tell me I am dreaming and that this idiot is not selling these?

I am a cancer patient and I really resent fraudulent treatments. Is there any possibility this circuit has any use other than for novices learning basic 555 timers?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

This is one of those devices advocated by Hilda Regner Clark. I forget the name of her book. Google will return lots of stuff on it, probably mostly negative.

It's also similar to the blood purifier - marketed as a plant growth stimulator.

Suposedly people claim this stuff works, but they're probably shills. I figure they're cheap enough to try but if I had cancer the first thing I'd do is scarf vitamin C and fast. Fruit when I had to eat.

Good luck - mind over matter.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

Presumably if it killed all parasites that kook would be stoney-cold dead in seconds.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

.... the part that really got me rolling on the floor splitting my side was the piece about the colonic irrigation treatment !!!! My god, imagine stuffing a pulsating 555 up your jack!!! Methinks the man is a crackpot - I've met many like him over the many years I've been associated with the electronics industry. You will find they generally mix in a lot of hokus-pokus buzz words and revel in anything 'mysterious' - nutters, all of them.

Jerry, stick with the conventional medicine prescribed by your doctors. My son is an Oncologist and I've seen the enormous amount of study and work he has put in over the years, as well as listened to some stories he's told about the 'bogus-magical-cures' that some patients have tried to their detriment. Medical sceince has many billions of man-hours research behind it, clever highly qualified dedicated professionals and some damn fine medication.

Heres hoping all works out well for you.

Reply to
Dingus