Help converting simple schematic to 110v

Hello, can someone help convert a schematic from 230v to 110v? I am interested in making a bug zapper from a schematic available online. The problem however is that it's designed for a 230v main.

Can someone advise whether I need to adjust the components and/or add additional diode cascades?

The schematic I'm considering is available online at:

webspace.webring.com/people/bt/tjaco/bugzap/zapper.html

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Michael

My apologies for the double post. After waiting a couple hours for my post to appear I concluded it got lost in the transfer and re- posted.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

- Michael

Reply to
Michael