matlab code for decimated low pass fir filter used in digital reciever

hi frnds i am new to this subject and i have been given an assignement to design a decimated low pass digital filter which is a part of digital reciever in matlab my specifications are two channel each of 32 bit sampled at 65 MHZ and my siganl BW is 5MHZ

Reply to
anshu

anshu wrote: : hi frnds : i am new to this subject and i have been given an assignement to design : a decimated low pass digital filter which is a part of digital reciever : in matlab : my specifications are : two channel each of 32 bit sampled at 65 MHZ and my siganl BW is 5MHZ

What's the question?

The specs seem pretty straightforward to me.

Joe

Reply to
<jwelser

thanks for ur response.can u provide me some guidance as i have mentioned that i am new to this subject and learning matlab.how to go ahead with the design.

Reply to
anshu