Matched pair of 3-500ZG

I'm looking for a source to get a pair of 3-500 ZG tubes, these must be a matched pair.

I am not finding very many locations that are offering a match pair.

Trying to find a new MP for under $300.

P.S. These are triodes and normally used as grounded grid amps. If I can find a pair that cheap, even if they are not the graphite one's "G". I can settle with that.

Thanks.

Reply to
Jamie

Ok, $330/pair and I don't know the Taylor brand but it's the ZG:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Joerg

Buy a bunch and match them yourself?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Ah, not really. We do have them at work for an old audio system how ever, none of them have been matched, various brands and dates. Some of which are used. That old system has bias control for each tube used. I would be glad to grab a couple of them for the amp that requires those how ever, this amp (RF) does not have in its design, a way to balance the bias.. Since this is for one of my friends, he wants a matched pair (NEW).

I suppose if we were to simply buy 2 tubes of the same date and vender they'd most likely be close enough. But that would be a gamble, wouldn't you say?

Reply to
Jamie

I can't beleive that you are stupid enough to post this. You obviously don't know what you are doing.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Reply to