MARCH-C RAM test algrothim

Hey Guys,

Can someone point me to a good source for the MARCH-C RAM test algorthim? I need to figure out what steps the BYTE and WORD versions skip, Some presentations give a short cut with out a good explantation.

THanks

Reply to
Martin Riddle

Is there a particular reason you are interested in this instead of other approaches? I.e., what's your "goal"?

Reply to
Don Y

61508

Martin Riddle

Here's a Paper that pretty much answers the question.

Martin Rid