Manuals

I always get agrivated when I am troubleshooting equipment or investigating equipment, by opening up the manual and not finding a picture of the unit or device. I just looked in a respectable company's manual, and there is not a picture or front panel diagram to be found. I guess I got used to looking at the proper way to write a manual, either from military or NASA specs. After years of troubleshooting, having a picture of the equipment on the front cover or near the front cover saves me a lot of time, and its just the right thing to do. So if your writing a manual, do that for me please.

greg