Making a Remote Control and some receivers

Hi, i want to make a couple of recievers for my numerous speakers in my room plus my tv and light

also a remote to control them all

how do i go about doin this?

Reply to
monkeybone_11

Hi, i want to make a couple of recievers for my numerous speakers in my room plus my tv and light (to control the sound and power) also a remote to control them all

how do i go about doin this?

Reply to
monkeybone_11

You dont.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Sounds like you want to buy a universal remote control. They start at about $8 at Target.

mrdarrett

You dont.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry