Magnet

Hi,

I am working with magnet and I am a beginner . I need to generate a high flux higher then 9100 Gauss. Could anyone tell me if it is possible to generate something similar? I need to use small magnet since I need to manipulate small magnetic beads 1 micrometers. thank you

Luca

Reply to
luca

Some ladies are a *lot* more attractive! Then again, it would be helpful to describe what you want to do and the geometry; do not be shy - include constraints (smaller than a breadbox..ellipsoid egg enclosure..whatever).

Reply to
Robert Baer

maybe post here

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

martin griffith a écrit :

Hello, NdBFe permanent magnets have a surface induction of about 1T. Formerly I could order those at Radiospares. Be careful though; those magnets, once "glued together, are almost imôssible to separate withaout major damage. Peter

Reply to
pom

These Guys sells 1T (10,000 Gauss ) Nd Magnets in all sorts of shapes.

David Merrett

Reply to
Simone Merrett

Thanks all for your reply. Ideally I would like to have a needle shape magnet, with a conical point at the end with a diameter not bigger that 2 mm the overall lenght is not important could be from 3 mm to 10 cm thanks again

luca

Robert Baer wrote:

Reply to
luca

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:13:31 -0700, luca top-posted:

Sharpen a guitar pickup?

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise