#Lying Bag Of Schiff

bitrex wrote in news:6CVnF.56663$ snipped-for-privacy@fx38.iad:

Far out, man. I could not have put it better.

And these are the same dopes with the incorrect mindset and zero grasp about just what a "domestic enemy" is.

His brain is bent. The thing Terrell is still trying to steal isn't valor, but nonetheless, he will never get there. Karma is a bitch.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Tom Gardner wrote in news:W2WnF.1103283$ snipped-for-privacy@fx22.am:

Thank you.

Fuck Trump

Fuck Terrell

Fuck TrumpTards

Fuck Tea Party to TrumpTard converts

Fuck republican folks who simply voted their party

Fuck anyone unable to measure character

And no, "f*ck" does not refer to sex. Grow the f*ck up.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

He could have used the ejection seat ditched the plane at sea.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

omewhat

ple and

he

ity to be

oo

ed

no

itution, and to defend the United States against all enemies, both Foreign and Domestic."

he gutless lefties who try to trash America, they will likely never underst and this issue.

family members did, to be on the same level of 'Stolen Valor' types.

ring WWII, but some during Korea and Vietnam. Mostly in the Army, followed by the Navy and Marines. There was no Air Force when most of them served.

was a nurse that worked with Veterans. Did yours?

Aunt and her Husband met in the Army during WW-II. He was my dad's older b rother. My dad was to young to serve during WW-II, and he was married befor e Korea. I had five 4F medical ratings, but they disappeared when they disc overed the Electronics field that I was working in. I could have acted like you and avoided serving, but some of us were raised with a strong sense of Duty.

en

or

wn

cy

above your pay grade and it always will be.

I've never claimed to be special. I did my assigned work, and I did it well . My vision kept me out of the Air Force, and the other problems kept me ou t of the Infantry. My vision was below 20/200 and 20/400 when I was inducte d.

Knowing 'Many more interesting and accomplished service members' still avoi ds the fact that you know nothing about what it is like to serve.

Good luck on ever growing up. Not that it will ever happen.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

Yet another 'Armchair Admiral'? Others aboard that ship claimed that he was a hotdog pilot who should have been grounded for breaking so many rules. The ONLY thing that prevented it was that his daddy was an Admiral.

All you've seen is the sanitized stories about McCain. Not what he was like, at the time. You and Slowmn automatically believe everything that put President Trump in a bad light. What you believe is meaningless, since you aren't US citizens.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

How, *exactly* would ejecting have helped? How, *exactly*, could he have ditched his aircraft?

Look at the deckplan:

McCain was in aircraft 405, the missile came from aircraft 410.

His aircraft was a passive *recipient* of the missile!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

So, you don't have an answer, and prefer to try to deflect the discussion away from the point.

I hadn't even heard of the incident until a few hours ago. I've indicated the source of my knowledge If the information is wrong, why don't you correct it?

Anyway, I'll try again... how do you reconcile your statement with the public information of what happened in that event?

I haven't heard any stories about McCain; I have no opinion of him.

Wow! What transparent nonsense.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I suspect the veterans that you know are not representative of all veterans.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Any body who gets famous - as McCain did - generates a lot of stories from people who claimed to have known him. Some of them can be true, but it's difficult to work out which ones.

Not exactly. There are a lot of convincing stories around that that show him in a bad light - and have been since the time when idea of him running for president would have been treated as utterly implausible.

I don't believe all of them.

The one about him organising a couple of tarts to piss on the bed that Obama slept in when he visited Moscow - included in the Steele report

does sound like a invention - Steele was asked to report any rumours he came across, rather than do any kind of rigorous fact-finding.

There have never been many stories around that have ever shown him in a good light - the one he tells about him being a "stable genius" merely demonstrate that he's not good at inventing plausible lies.

That doesn't make it meaningless. It just gives you one more excuse to ignore it.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Dictatorship? Maybe you are thinking of the previous President.

I just like the image of some Seargeant at Arms showing up at the White House waving a piece of paper signed by Pencil Neck, demanding to the Marine Guard that he be let in to arrest people.

Even sillier is that the President can pardon anyone, which I guess includes himself.

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

" snipped-for-privacy@krl.org" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Actually, I think that was his point to the other guy.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

They don't figure it's their responsibility in life to gun down some civilians for Trump, nah. I can see the also-not-military trumpets already having the wildest fantasies of all the Americans they think Their Military will line up and execute for them and their leader. But His Generals have already bailed on him, too.

Reply to
bitrex

Design your own circuits, and your own insults. You are copying Sloman, which is really getting down there.

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

It will more likely be an 'inside job' Elements of the Secret Service would be ordered to carry out arrests, and when Trump complains, he'll likely go under house arrest as well. "For his own protection".

Like when a pig invades one's privacy by using brute force arrest procedures all the while verbally declaring that you are just being detained for your and their safety until they decide what happened.

I say TRUMP CONVICT 2020! 20 Years for 20 Counts, Consecutive!

His federal prisoner number can be 000666000.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The ones I've known are plenty smart enough to see through a also-never-served John Larkin's flag-waving I'm-your-best-friend-support-the-troops fraudulent behavior as the BS it is. Ever hear what cops say in private about those guys who drive around with police union stickers all over their cars like they're a part of Team Cop, too? it's something like that.

Reply to
bitrex

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Nice try, child. I am nothing like sloman in my observations of you and my descriptive statements about you are just that. A mine and b descriptive. If I start insulting you, you will know it. And those we all know do not match Sloman's either.

Damn, I did not think it was possible, but you are more stupid than Trump is when you get Tossed in RoastNet.

He is just starting to flail about. Wait till next week. Today he flounders... tomorrow he founders...

Maybe you could rinse him off in your vapor phase degreaser!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Most of the young people I know who enlisted in the military or National Guard have done so primarily for the money or the college educational funding you get, it's one of the better jobs a say 25 y/o with no college experience can get in many (most) areas of the country.

Reply to
bitrex

As if. The SS reports to the President.

As much as you would enjoy a coup, it's improbable.

Relax. He'll be termed out in 5 years.

I tolerated Clinton and Obama. Try to enjoy the life that you have.

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

I don't matter. Electronics design does. Try some.

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

There's a logistical problem about the whole 5 more years thing in that he's already fired or had resign everyone with some vaguely legitimate qualifications who actually wanted to work with him in the span of 3. And they're continuing to bail right this very moment.

In the Republican party there isn't an infinite pool of non-morons to draw from for the staffing. If the administration manages to stumble thru the current issues wait until you see what the next round of barrel-bottom public servants manage to get themselves wrapped up in...

Reply to
bitrex