#Lying Bag Of Schiff

Egomaniacs don't take kindly to suggestions that they may have got something wrong. John Larkin illustrates this here pretty regularly.

They don't have a lot insight into their own behavior either - any suggestion that they are less than perfect is so obviously wrong that they can't take it seriously.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The crucial point is that they swear to obey lawful orders.

Trump can't be relied on to give lawful orders.

Pity about that.

I suspect that DLUNU meant "exhibited". Trump's trick of trying to bully the Ukranian government into digging up dirt on the Bidens was criminal, and he doesn't seem to have realised it at the time, or since then.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

In fact it harked back to John F. Kennedy's administration, so probably neither.

Kennedy and Obama were both published authors - which is to say more intellectual than most US presidents - which may have been the link being high-lighted.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Cite?

Probably not. Camels aren't native to Indonesia. There are now wild camels in Australia, but camels were only introduced about a century or so ago as beasts of burden, and the wild camels are the offspring of the ones that g ot away. There's not a lot of desert in the Indonesian archipelago.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

hat

and

to be

ion, and to defend the United States against all enemies, both Foreign and Domestic."

utless lefties who try to trash America, they will likely never understand this issue.

ly members did, to be on the same level of 'Stolen Valor' types.

WWII, but some during Korea and Vietnam. Mostly in the Army, followed by t he Navy and Marines. There was no Air Force when most of them served.

a nurse that worked with Veterans. Did yours?

Liar. I answered your question, but it wasn't what you expected. That Aunt and her Husband met in the Army during WW-II. He was my dad's older brother . My dad was to young to serve during WW-II, and he was married before Kore a. I had five 4F medical ratings, but they disappeared when they discovered the Electronics field that I was working in. I could have acted like you a nd avoided serving, but some of us were raised with a strong sense of Duty.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

You can't wait to live under a military dictatorship? Lol I think you're gonna like that a lot less than you think

Reply to
bitrex

Only fights going on at the time I was 18 were started by Bill Clinton against destitute 3rd world countries, and the only fights going on when I was 25 were against some more destitute 3rd world countries whose citizens never did anything to us. The territory of the United States or its population was never in the slightest danger aside from a terrorist attack that could have been prevented aside from the US government's own miserable incompetence.

Where was the "Duty" in any of that? One of Trump's own points of policy was that there wasn't any.

Reply to
bitrex

PS: there weren't any living POWs/MIAs left behind for years or decades in Vietnam it's another right-wing delusion.

Never-served Trump never liked John McCain because John McCain pointed out how dumb the idea was from time to time.

Reply to
bitrex

ewhat

e and

y to be

ution, and to defend the United States against all enemies, both Foreign an d Domestic."

gutless lefties who try to trash America, they will likely never understan d this issue.

mily members did, to be on the same level of 'Stolen Valor' types.

ng WWII, but some during Korea and Vietnam. Mostly in the Army, followed by the Navy and Marines. There was no Air Force when most of them served.

s a nurse that worked with Veterans. Did yours?

unt and her Husband met in the Army during WW-II. He was my dad's older bro ther. My dad was to young to serve during WW-II, and he was married before Korea. I had five 4F medical ratings, but they disappeared when they discov ered the Electronics field that I was working in. I could have acted like y ou and avoided serving, but some of us were raised with a strong sense of D uty.

You are truly stupid. You have no idea of how the Military works. It is abo ve your pay grade and it always will be.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

[...]

John McCain was no hero. His father and his Grandfather were. McCain was a disaster in a Navy uniform. A fire that he caused on an Aircraft carrier ki lled 134 people. If his dad wasn't in charge of all the Vietnam forces, he would have ended up in Ft. Leavenworth. He is a prime example of Stolen Val or. People who served with him described him as a loser.

Michael Terrell

Good luck to ya, fella. I've had the honor of hearing the experiences of many more interesting and accomplished service members than you and your boring, attention-seeking old rambles about the only thing you ever did.

Reply to
bitrex

I think you thought military service would provide an eternal licensed requirement for everyone to kiss your ass but you're not the military, you're just one more jerk among millions, now. And don't "represent" shit.

Reply to
bitrex

That's a load of tosh according to

A missile from one aircraft hit a second aircraft. McCain was the pilot in a third aircraft next to the first.

Dangerous decomposing bombs had been loaded and stored on the deck. They split and detonated.

How do you turn that into McCain causing the fire?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

By believing something Trump has claimed? Michael Terrell isn't famous for his careful critical thinking.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Ahem. "third aircraft next to the *second* aircraft". Doh!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Possibly, but I await Terrell's explanation.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

John Larkin wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Yes. Their direct superiors. Whom are ultimately directed by the CIC. But he is so far removed from actual service members. So on a ship or ground post, one is not supposed to discuss one's political views. And the 'orders' one receives are from their direct superiors whom they obey. Until they decide not to. It has always been that way.

That is why some marine went into his COs office and shot him in the chest some 20 years ago. Shit happens. You should know that since you spew so much of it.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in news:qno2vn$e2t$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Trump was a known criminal long before he ran and should never have been allowed to run.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

bitrex wrote in news:DuTnF.88241$ snipped-for-privacy@fx13.iad:

Like Trump's decisions are safe for the world.

He is as stupid as it gets and this week was no different.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

bitrex wrote in news:tVTnF.5993$ snipped-for-privacy@fx30.iad:

Bullshit. Some were also in Laos and Cambodia.

McCain may have made some point regarding his personal beliefs about it, but that is not the reason Trump did not like him. To put it simply, Donald J. Trump is a child and one cannot make valid guesses as to why the stupid bastard does things or about his feelings.