LTspice now available streamed from.....

OK.... so I'm spamming again but....

You also get FireFox support... if you download the IE plugin from Mozilla.

Being thick, to me that is totally cute.

Have a play, rape it and complain if it is wrong.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Nope... I'll bitch about it....

It wants to push the full banana so you might as well go to the Linear Technology website and download the install.

:-(

BAD!!!!!

DNA

Reply to
Genome

me thunk that as well

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Yup... me too. I had to take out the install, re-install the other one... kill off another thing and doo-dad the doo-dad and then I seem to have lost things I'll have to re-create..... Standard practice.

But.... After the carnage.

It worked.

I think I like it because it's a new toy.

DNA

Reply to
Genome