LT Spice Sync Release

There used to be Tools/Sync Release but now I see Tools/Update Components.

Is that just me?

Reply to
john larkin

My install of 17.0 says the former and my install of 17.1.15 says the latter

Reply to
bitrex

I have not noticed because I am still at 17.0.37.0.

But it is funny you mention this. Yesterday during some hallway conversation I was mentioning that I doubted the engine or wrapper gets much in the way of updates anymore, and it is likely 99+% library update. They next day I see your message. lol

Reply to
Simon S Aysdie