LT Spice Question

Helmut just pointed out the non-standard Rpar listing... now the crystal oscillator runs as in PSpice.

I can get around the lack of avg and avgx in the post-processor by adding the function into the .CIR file, PITA, but it works. ...Jim Thompson

 Ding Dong! That Wicked Old Witch Pelosi is Dead! Hurrah! Hurrah!

Late at night, by candle light, John Larkin penned this immortal opus:

in case I ever need it.

The yahoo group has a rather large file section, with lots of odd stuff. I haven't looked at it lately but maybe you can find something useful there.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to

M$

time

Sounds like it may be time to build (or reuse) another system, and then stabilize it. You or i could probably go 5 to 7 years with a stable system that did not directly connect to the Internet. Or just with a = good firewalling router.

Reply to
josephkk

library,

can't