LT Spice M=4

I inherited a sim that has a capacitor with visible parameter M=4, which means there are 4 such caps in parallel. M is a spiceline2 parameter.

But if I start with a plain cap, I can't find the way to specify a spiceline2 param. Some parts have a right-click box with spicelines, but a cap doesn't.

And I see parts with n=4 or x=4, which seems to mean the same as m.

Got it. Ctrl right click.

Am 04.05.24 um 04:35 schrieb John Larkin:

m or n means parts in serial or parallel. Never encountered X. No idea what happens with serial transistors.

regards, Gerhard

Reply to
Gerhard Hoffmann

It works also if you append it to the value.

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

That works too. Thanks.