gadgets

There is a cool stairway and a wildish park on one side of this place, that we walk now and then, and we've been seeing the construction for years now.

It's full of gadgets. Motorized drapes, windows, doors, and even walls. Home theatre. Remote-controlled lighting. Climate-controlled wine cellar. All that stuff.

It has a/c, which is very rare around here. I guess all that glass facing south would import maybe 50 kilowatts peak of sunshine heat.

I wonder how many remotes it has. How many batteries to replace every year. Does it come with a training course? A resident butler/technician?

All that junk will be broken in a few years.

$2000 per square foot, but it does have a nice view looking south.