Low-cost SMD equivalent for 1n4007 diodes?

What's a low-cost available SMD equivalent for plain old 1n4007 1kV rectifier diodes? I was considering ON Semi's mra4007T3, but I can't find any in stock (need about 1k).

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Scratch that, I found them in stock at Mouser, $0.07 each.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Is the MELF package workable? Take a look at DL4007-TPMSCT-ND from Digikey.

Reply to
John Popelish

Hello Win,

Check out the BYD37M. There are also lots of similar diodes in SMA or SMB packages if you don't like MELF.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to