Looking for GTX330 installation & maintenance manuals

Google is your friend

Ron Natalie

Hi,

I would really appreciate one of these. I have a GTX330 installed but the display backlight isn't set properly. Also the switching function between ground and air mode isn't working, although the installer did connect it up.

I could go back to him but it's a long flight and I really need to be able to do this stuff myself.

Any data/manuals would be much appreciated.

Peter.

-- Return address is invalid to help stop junk mail. E-mail replies to snipped-for-privacy@peter2000XY.co.uk but remove the X and the Y.

Reply to
Peter

Check the Garmin website. They have most of the manuals for their products available in pdf for download.

Reply to
jsmith

Thank you - what a great site!

Reply to