Looking for a KN-72 maintenance manual

I have a dodgy KN-72 (as the signal level is reduced, the HSI deviation bar goes haywire *before* the Invalid flag comes into view) and while I am going to get a replacement (OH costs about $600 by the time it is imported from the USA) I would like to fix the original one which is in visually perfect condition.

Really appreciated! My email is peter at peter2888.co.uk but replace the 8s with zeroes.

Reply to
Peter

I have a paper copy. Somewhere. Bill Hale Loveland CO

Reply to
Bill