looking for an experienced ROHS Consultant

Hello;

I am looking for an experienced ROHS Consultant, who can come for one day (8 hours) in a company; look at their practices and tell me, how they can improve their ROHS process. Can anybody point me to somebody?

Thanks,

-Al

Reply to
al.dorji

There are none. Nobody takes any notice of it.... To be a consultant, you need years of practice.Not enough water has flowed under the bridge yet....Just use lead free solder and buy only lead free components. That'll be £350 please...

Reply to
martin.shoebridge

If you are from HR, you forgot to mention the 5+ years experience requirement. That way, since you cannot find anyone, you can "legally" go abroad.

Almost all companies lie / cheat that way. And one asks why there are so many out of work and no jobs...

Reply to
Robert Baer

martin.shoebridge a écrit :

Only £350 for this? You definitely can't qualify.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

It took him all of ten seconds to provide an answer; the hourly rate is reasonable - he just forgot to do the 1 hour minimum billing...

Reply to
Robert Baer

Rodents Of Horrendous Size?

I'm available! ;-)