Looking for a name of a clamp or latch

The few times I've called McM-C with a part that had gone away, they were happy to give me the supplier's name.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Also, they don't generally obscure the manufacturer's markings and name on the part when you get it, so you can simply source it elsewhere if you want. I do wish they'd be up-front like electronics disties with where the stuff is coming from (especially on more complex products) but it's tolerable for some useful subset of products.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany