Looking for a distance sensor

--
If the box moves toward the sensor, will the plane of one of the flat
faces of the box be perpendicular to the direction of travel of the
box?

Assuming the boxes are mounted/placed on some sort of structure, would
it be possible to instrument the structure with, say, an ultrasonic
transponder?

How much can you spend to get what you want?
Reply to
John Fields

Well, then, what do you call all those places in California where I can buy stuff? ;-)

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

read,

You paid $5 for what? Your Mexican checker? ;-)

Reply to
krw

East of Kansas - the long way. ;-)

Reply to
krw

They also own Trader Joes, but that is a different (and BETTER) format altogether!!!

I couldn't live anywhere that didn't have a Trader Joes... ;-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.

The only place I can get Calamari steaks :-) ...Jim Thompson

               I can see November from my house :-)

I wish I could find a Hickory Farms around here - their summer sausage is "to die for"!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

I see what you mean, placing barriers at various points is an interesting alternative.

Well, no, they are not mounted on anything particular, it could be a car, a bike, a box mounted on a cart...

Ideally not much.

Reply to
OBones