Look for SoC(System on Chip) or Modem for Small Base station like a Femtocell.

Hello,

I would like to find the SoC for (mobile)WiMAX Small Base station that looks like a AP(Access Point). picoChip

already owns this solution, but I want to look for another company or solution. In fact, the Small Base station, you may know "Femtocell",is a matter of interest in Korea. Therefore our company would also take much interest in Small Base Station like a Femtocell. So, I try to find a suitable WiMAX Core Solution(Base Station Modem, SoC) for Femtocell.

If you may know or recommend a company which has developed this SoC, based on SDR(Software defined Radio), please let me know the name of company or solution(technologies).

I will listen carefully to whatever you say on this matter. I am looking forward to response!

Thank you.

Reply to
Jay

or