Linear Technologies Internal Server Error Page

At first glance I thought that guy was barfing... :)

Internal server error pages make me sick too...Uuuughhhhhh As seen on:

A lot of stuff I do is paperless...What's this guy looking for?...Some

2 for 1 special pizza coupon? If it was really important it probably would have been machine shredded.

Another thing...this guy doesn't seem so bright. Why doesn't he just dump the can upsidedown. How can he see anything with his head blocking the light from reaching the bottom.

Another thing.... This is a very odd looking trash can...Looks like he's checking out a furnace duct. No recycling label???

And who is this guy?? Maybe one of the LT engineers volunteered to be photographed. "I'll do it! I'll do it!" The infamous LT trash can guy.. D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

I had a friend in college who'd do that; I even helped a few times. :-) The newspaper in question was The Onion, before they became so sophisticated they moved from cow town, Wisconsin to New York. The bottom 3" or so of every page was coupons, and since they knew it was almost exclusively college kids reading it, sometimes the national chain (e.g., Pizza Hut, known as college as, "The Slut") coupons were quite large discounts (e.g.,

40% off).
Reply to
Joel Kolstad

Well, it is a nice way of saying Error 404 Thats it. Nothing else. Nada.

They took the time to do it, not a bad pic. He is pretending to search for something that you asked for, and the system couldn't find it

They ( the IT dept/graphics dudes) may have a sense of humour

Can you imagine NXP or whatever their name is now, being even 1/100th as creative.

Getover it, please, it may not be as important as a nice cup of tea

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Yes..I know..I don't mind the pic. But, I couldn't help but make some fun out of it. I can think of some other graphics instead of the trash can guy.

How about:

  • The IT guy boinking the receptionist in the server room.
  • Picture of the servers on fire.
  • IT guy sleeping at keyboard or looking at p*rn
  • A plug that's fallen out of a wall outlet
  • A cartoon of 30 IT guys working like mad with sweat pouring down their faces
  • A dancing monkey
  • The robot from Lost in Space "Error! Error! Error!"

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Or something more toward their business, a picture of a LTC regulator chip blown to hell...

Reply to
maxfoo

[snip]

Or how about this:

The caption underneath would be: "Linear Technology... producing the most technically advanced product with the best quality."

But seriously... I'm ok with LT...mostly due to LTSpice.. D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Colin =^.^=

Reply to
colin

That video didn't work at my end for some reason but I was able to play

Where a guy wins 0$ on a famous game show. Topic: Electrical surge. D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

It's not as if you are not some sort of dysfunctional.

My favourite.....

DNA

Reply to
Genome

:) I liked that.. D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

I use LT's error page as my home page for LT. It loads much faster than their regular home page.

--
Mark
Reply to