Linear Technologies 8352

I am driving an 8352 with a single ended amplifier. The signal is an ultra wide band pulse coming from a bow tie antenna. The output of the

8352 is differential, 100 ohm, feeding a ltc2240-12 analog to digital converter. My trouble is that I do not see the opposite signals on the differential outpu on 8352. If I were to input pure sine wave to the input the 8352 I would see opposite signals on the differential output right?
Reply to
mrivet

How are you triggering your scope?

--