Lincoln Memorial Vandalized

Officials with the National Park Service (NPS) said the red spray paint app ears to state ?[expletive] law? on one of the memorial? ??s columns overlooking the National Mall...

This is the same antifa bunch from C'ville.

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Ha! They're so ignorant they even hate historical figures that were on their side! :-D I think I'll call 'em "ubermorons" in future. ;-)

Cursitor Doom

Hope the Park Service can scrape up the budget to clean non-revenue-generating artifacts such as monuments now that they've had their funding cut

Reply to
bitrex

al?s columns

Exactly- total morons- waste of oxygen

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Well! After all, that "emancipation proclamation" did NOT free the whites.

Reply to
Robert Baer