level shifter

But he ships himself :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

There used to be such service on various American airlines. I'd drop a tube of drawings at the check-in counter, the _pilot_ would take it with him to San Jose, where my associate would pick them up at that counter. ...Jim Thompson

That is around an order of magnitude lower than the MMBT3904.

joey899244