Let me fooly entertain you electronics fools

You should all love this piece.

But then I do not know the gamut of brains or lack thereof in the group.

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Jasen Betts wrote: ===============

** The historical background she researches and presents is often quite fascinating.

Kathy turns famous names seen in physics text books into *real* people. Mostly from an era ( 17 and 18 hundreds) when a few with money and spare time did wacky electrical experiments for fun and notoriety.

They either did public demonstrations OR published their results for others to emulate and theorise about. Thereby establishing the "scientific method" as THE way to go forward.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil Allison snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Yes, she is very entertaining and each episode ends with a bit of a lead into another. Very addictive.

Reply to
Rick C

Why am I so addicted to stuff like this?

Rick C

I heard the public demonstrations on the properties of nitrous oxide were especially popular

Reply to
bitrex