CROW alarm panel - wiring

I have to move one existing alarm that is based on crow runner system. Unfortunately the wires ware pulled out so i dont know the main setup. Anyhow i have closed unused zones and left 3 zones for alarm. Those zones are working OK and user can start / stop the alarm.

The problem is the outer siren. I dont know which zone was used for siren and i dont know how to define zone as 24h zone.

So i have connected "GO+ / 12V / GND" on the siren and "12V / gnd" on the "12V / output 1" connectors on the panel. Where can i connect the trigger wire ( GO + ) ?

If i have to connect siren to zone, how can i program this zone to 24h zone ?

Basically, how to connect outer siren to crow runner 8 alarm panel ?

GM

Reply to
gm