LCD High Contrast

Hi I am lookinfor LCD with the BEST contrast. I am presently testing LCD from various vendors.

The LCD is used outdoor and will be viewed both in daylight and night. So, will require backlightor sidelight.

Type: Monochrome Resolution required 128x64 dots Module size 93mm x 70mm

Thanks Karuna

Reply to
karunamenon

You have a challenge here as sunlight viewing is not easy. You should look at this site for some impressive products.

- mkaras

Reply to
mkaras