LATEST TECHNOLOGIES AND INVENTIONS IN ELECTRONICS FIELD

HI EVERYBODY.can anyone help me by giving the names (or links of the websites) of latest technologies and inventions in electronics field?....its for preparing for a seminar....... thank you ..

Reply to
e-jaison

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=latest+technologies+and+inventions+in+electronics&btnG=Google+Search

JF
Reply to
John Fields

You replied to a googlegroups poster ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

io...

Yep, "After 50 years in electronics, Jim Raby believes the industry=92s greatest invention was not the transistor, but the plated through- hole."

Reply to
Winfield Hill