beginner [ query : resources and guidance for a newbie]

Hi all

I am a beginner to the field of fpga. My friend at col exposed me t

this and I do find the idea worth exploring. Can anyone plz share his(er

experiences regarding getting started and familiarized with th

field

Any help will be highly appreciated

Thank

Nitin

nitins snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co

Reply to
nitins

Hey Nitin, Search for "Basics FPGA" in this group and you will find people in the past who have asked same question as you.

Also look for "FPGA/CPLD trend" in this group to see what the latest is happening in this area.

In the end google is always a big help. Ciao and good luck

Reply to
learnfpga