Laser marking/directing system

** Left and Right channels into X and Y axes ??

Did that on my home brew 5 tube 3 inch scope at age 17.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

snipped-for-privacy@decadence.org wrote: ============================

** Try reading the follow up post - you dumb f*****ad.
Reply to
Phil Allison

On a sunny day (Sat, 18 Dec 2021 16:11:29 -0800 (PST)) it happened Klaus Kragelund snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

There is some history to that, I wrote soft for my first IP camera:

The way I hacked that is by looking with 'snort' (monitors IP traffic) at what the web browser with their software did send to it.... They, D-Link, were a bit upset when I reported the security hack/ leak. Anyways when I bought that Chinese x,y cam I added support it. Later I added motion control, wrote a program called 'xipcc'
can move the camera left right up down. That Linux xipcc code is not on my site, but you can have it if you want, is basically open-source, you could modify it to move the camera auomaticaly, for me it was just a quick hack so I could point the thing.

Let me know if you need the code, then I will make a .tgz and put it on my site, is all Linux C though.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Sat, 18 Dec 2021 16:21:45 -0800 (PST)) it happened Phil Allison snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Wrong

RC servos xy tracking my finger

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Sat, 18 Dec 2021 16:29:31 -0800 (PST)) it happened Klaus Kragelund snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Cool

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Jan Panteltje puked more vomit : ============================

** It's 100%, totally f****ng correct - you wog nut case.
** dead link.

FOAD too.

Reply to
Phil Allison

On a sunny day (Sun, 19 Dec 2021 05:57:56 -0000 (UTC)) it happened snipped-for-privacy@decadence.org wrote in <spmhl4$1kjb$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org>:

Yep On the high end, I have an i-connect picop laser projector (size of a smartphone) that projects color video using rgb lasrs and a moving mirror assembly.

so I can project anything I want really

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Phil Allison snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

I had my first LaserDisc player and when I got my new player since the first was acting up after being in an upright arcade game for a couple years, I took the old one apart because it actually had a nice little light table inside and a HeNe Tube laser and an HV power supply to excite it with. I pumped 60 Hz sine into one and music into the other and made lissajous on the ceiling in my bedroom back in '91.

5 tube 3 inch scope? On the scope face? This was on the ceiling above the laser table.
Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On a sunny day (Sat, 18 Dec 2021 23:44:14 -0800 (PST)) it happened Phil Allison snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

No it is not.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

snipped-for-privacy@decadence.org wrote: =============================

** It was 1969 when I was 17.
Reply to
Phil Allison

Jan Panteltje snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:spmqbi$bbo$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org:

Sure... anything... except for political intelligence. In that realm, you're the biggest loser.

Oh and "on the high end". You're not even close to the units the rock bands of the seventies used, much less what they are using now.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Jan Panteltje snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:spmqm5$fdm$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org:

When you post a link in Usenet, lazy boy, you encapsulate it in brackets... <link> Thusly.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Phil Allison snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Ok. I used lasers to make "scope traces" project. You used a scope? No projection just look at the pretty lines on the scope syncopate to the music? My first week in the electronics lab. 8 years later.

So when you were 60 you went senile and angry, because that is how long you have been posting senile angry horseshit into this group. Were it not for that, you might actually be considered a group contributor.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On a sun ny day (Sun, 19 Dec 2021 15:43:20 -0000 (UTC)) it happened snipped-for-privacy@decadence.org wrote in <spnjuo$10p1$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org>:

WelI have seen lost of that stuff in the studio. And that laser videodisc, Philps asked me to write the service manual. Sure I had the HeNeon laser too at home. And then, in the seventies we had holograms, I still have one somewhere. Rock bands these days? Are not there only rappers these days? As to politics, you failed here spectaculary. Now go back to yer mama for breastfeeding. !

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Sun, 19 Dec 2021 15:45:01 -0000 (UTC)) it happened snipped-for-privacy@decadence.org wrote in <spnk1s$10p1$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org>:

Nothing about that in rfc977 the reference I used to write this newsreader, get a clue

Jan Panteltje

It's not dead, but it took some doing to view. MS Edge worked.

Reply to
Joe Gwinn

Yes, but RFC977 is from 1986, and was obsoleted by RFC3977, which was later updated by RFC6048, and so on...

Brackets are a good idea these days.

Reply to
Joe Gwinn

snipped-for-privacy@decadence.org wrote: =============================

** But not the same way or creating the same patterns as the idea I posted.

** Duh ??

** ROTFL !!

DecadantLoser has been senile and angry since birth.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Jan Panteltje snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:spnpnj$1snk$1 @gioia.aioe.org:

Oh, that pre-web, text only POS document. Yeah, you're right on top of modern Usenet use.

You're a f****ng retard, boy. Write that.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You can buy a laser module that projects crosshairs for a few dollars. There are inexpensive gimbal systems for UAV camera stabilization but I don't know if they have an adequate feedback mechanism for your purpose. They're typically BLDC motors.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany