SMC FET MARKING

I am triyng to repair a HP sampling probe equipped with a surface mounted P channel JFET marked either 32 or S61. Has anybody an idea about the identification ? Thanks

Reply to
JFP

99.9% likelihood that its a HP custom part. What model is the unit, and do you have the service manual? Some are available for free download on their website:
prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Thanks : it is the 8405A vector voltmeter with the latest SMC probe cards. The service manual gives the schematics but no part identification in the parts list. The diode quad marking directs toward an OEM HP diode quad still available on the market...

Reply to
JFP

Good luck I tried to find that information in 2001 and gave up, after six months.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida