SMD Device Marking

Hello,

I've got a PC motherboard that has a 3 legged device on it - presumably a transistor, FET etc .... with the markings N1D1 on it ...

Anybody got any clues what it might be ?

Thanks, Ian

Reply to
OzFlyGuy

Or a voltage regulator, or a shunt-type regulator, or a general- purpose diode, or a temperature sensor, or ... ... ...

Reply to
zwsdotcom

Try this:-

ian field

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:05:51 +1000, "OzFlyGuy" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Is there a circuit reference on the PCB, eg Qnn, Dnn? Can you tell us what components are nearby?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

another one

SMD Marking Codes beginning with ............

I've got a PC motherboard that has a 3 legged device on it - presumably a transistor, FET etc .... with the markings N1D1 on it ...

Anybody got any clues what it might be ?

Thanks, Ian

Reply to
Frank

Unfortunately enough they are all for small packages with cryptic marking.

I do have a couple of tubes with some ST Micro transistors (?) or something that I can not identify. And ST Micro itself is of no help -- they don't have their markings available from their site and 90% of their PDF datasheets don't tell you what the markings are...

My parts are in D-Pack (TO-252) and have ST logo and 3 lines of text on them:

ST(logo) CHN K922 LD338

Can anybody tell what it is?

*  KSI@home    KOI8 Net  < >  The impossible we do immediately.  *
*  Las Vegas   NV, USA   < >  Miracles require 24-hour notice.   *
Sergey Kubushin