KITT saying: "Ofcourse" or "Ofcourse Michael... Ofcourse..."

"Ofcourse"

or

"Ofcourse Michael... Ofcourse..."

I hope somebody can help me by pointing me towards an episode of the Knight Rider where KITT actually says the word: "Ofcourse" ?

(The word "Michael..." shouldn't be that hard to find...)

Can anybody help me with the word/audio sample "Ofcourse" ???

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

tv

Knight

I don't know where you'll find that sound sample, but if you're searching places like Google, then it's two words: "Of course".

Reply to
Your Name

On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:57:38 +1200, "Your Name" wrote in nl.humor:

Of course!

--
José
Reply to

Take your pick from these Knight Rider audio clips

Oppie

Can't open the link but it seems you searched on "knight rider audio clips"

This not much use... I already tried that...

I really need an audio clip of: "Ofcourse Micheal"

The rest is useless for me ;)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Is that perhaps actually "Off Course, Michael"?

Here is a starting point:

It might be among these:

Otherwise there are sites that sell sound bites.

Paul

Reply to
Paul E. Schoen