Keyboard Emulation - using a micro

Best Wishes

Reply to
Roger Hamlett

One buzzword is "Hardware Wedge". As I remember seeing in postings here, there are apnotes from Philips (8051) and Microchip (PIC).

There was a number of projects in the regular columns in Circuit Cellar Ink magazine about 11 years ago. In Ed Nisley's and John Dybowski's (sp?) columns). Including some stuff about the three different modes that a real IBM PC keyboard can run that I've never seen anywhere else.

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Googleproofaddress(account:mzenier provider:eskimo domain:com)

Reply to
Mark Zenier

Hi All,

There are many sites showing how to use a micro to simulate a keyboard and the CLK and DATA serial sequence.

Does anyone know the scan codes for [Ctrl] [Alt] [C].

What bytes are sent on the data line to the PC?

Regards Joseph

Reply to
Joe G (Home)