Connexant BT829B

Hi!

We are using BT829B for analog video decoding (PAL) in a image-processing-unit. At the moment we do have some synctroubles with this part.

The problem is that sometimes a part of the image jumps in x direction by 1 pixel. So the image is not stable. We use the design (and tried some modifications) the Connexants suppose. Due the fact that connexants support is fast and helpful I write this message.

I'm wondering if there is anybody out there how is pleased with its BT829 design or if there are any known tips and tricks to improve the stability around.

Regards,

Wolfgang Kopp

Reply to
woko