Jon Slaughter theme song

I'm going to find a way to get this to play whenever a Slaughter post comes up.

a7yvm109gf5d1

I just get this image of Ray Bolger stuck in my head....

I could wile away the hours Conferrin' with the flowers Consultin' with the rain And my head I'd be scratchin' While my thoughts were busy hatchin' If I only had a brain

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Good reference. Reminds me of MC900ft Jesus...

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

I thought that was Slowman singing ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 The difference between a horse\'s asshole & Bill Sloman\'s mouth?
                            Lipstick!

I know I shouldn't be so mean to him, but crap he's gets so offensively argumentative whenever someone trys to correct him.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

The problem is that most of the people who try to correct him are idiots. They should be grateful that he posts at all. Look at Win Hill

- he's evidently got better things to do than to waste his time here.

-- Joe

Reply to
J.A. Legris

I was talking about JS.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Naaaaaah! He knows if he spouts leftist weenie nonsense he's subject to immediate attack just like anyone else.

Joe Legris also fits my categorization:

"An engineer is supposed to have an inquisitive mind and question unproven theories. Leftist weenies have neither attribute. Their behavior is of a religious nature.

Thus, like all religious nutcases, they should be culled out and disposed of."

...Jim Thompson

Sloman would never sing.

John

Sure he will. When the NAZI's (aka leftist weenie Democrats) come and take him away.

...Jim Thompson

           Liberalism is a persistent vegetative state

=A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

By popular request. My piano-playing isn't up to much either, but it beats my singing into a cocked hat.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

=A0 =A0 =A0...Jim Thompson

Jim does enjoy his little fantasies. He claimed to have denounced me to the Republican thought-police, which presumably destroyed his credibility with them, if he ever had any. Presumably he's going to commend me to the Democratic equivalent in the hope of destroying any credit I might have with them.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

What makes you think he can sing? He doesn't do anything else right.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I
will not see your messages.

Michael A. Terrell

"If I only had a brain" implies that you sing in spite of the loss ;-)

...Jim Thompson

       How severe can senility be?  Just check out Slowman.

A mind is a terrible thing, when wasted on Sloman?