Jammed server.

Have sci.electronics.misc & sci.electronics.components seized up?!

Both groups are displaying 20th as the most recent posts, I tried posting a yesterday and neither message appeared.

Reply to
ian field

Fine from my german server. But you probably wont get this post, will you?

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

There's no problem I can see on SED, just SEM & SEC - 1 of 2 posts to alt.test took a couple of days to appear, the other didn't.

Reply to
ian field

Ha, must clean my glasses more often

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

You wouldn't have an Earthlink account would you?

About that time they announced a "new, improved Newsgroup Service" which blocked all messages past about that date. Then I found out they'd changed the name of the Newsgroup Server without mentioning it in the message or in the Help files at their support site. Since I don't use their software to connect with they probably had the changeover happen automatically in it. But after giving me the wrong one their Help Desk people finally came through. Let me know if you want it.

Robert H.

Reply to
Robert

I posted several messages about the changeover from the old 'Earthlink' news server farm, to the 'Supernews' news server farm, including the new server names last month, before the change.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida