It's Finally Come True

There's not evidence that even the US government has the technical ability to process large amounts of voice data automatically.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

You don't think the worlds largest computer purchaser could do that if they wanted too? What type of evidence would you expect from a security agency?

Reply to
David Eather

Yeah there is. the fact that California threatened to cut off the water used to cool the NSA's computers. I have heard of watr cooling but when you need tons of FRESH water like a friggin nuclear power plant, that is alot of computer.

Reply to
jurb6006

Yup, I have stolen things and dealt drugs, and much much worse. I am not in jail. If I got caught for all the shit I did I still wouldn't be out.

The key to success is not leaving evidence. My Grandma taught me not to lea ve evidence. Nice little old Lady never did a bad thing in her life, actual ly she was talking baout when I got a midnight snack and left a mess, but t hat wss the way she put it. She inadvertently helped me to think that way.

but I am a good citizen though now, even though I remain a total sociopath. I do not want to do wrong. and I am not religious nor have I found any kin d of inner peace or any of that shit.

It's just too much of a hassle.

Reply to
jurb6006

You should go change your name to Dorner.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno