It looks like Jim Thompson finally made it into Dilbert!

Look at the cartoon for 11/24/2006 ;-)

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Thing is, Jim knows exactly what SPICE results mean (including all process variations), when typical newbies take the results as gospel without understanding any of the models :-).

Is there any other reason to use a computer? :-).

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

Naaah! I only wear ties to funerals ;-)

...Jim Thompson

They had to dress the new character up a little. After all, they already have a "Wally" (Sloman) and a "Topper" (Eeyore).

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Spider Solitaire, when you're too sick to sleep.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Do you mean this one?

;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

And Tina, the fragile techwriter (Terrell), and Alice (Fields), and so on.

Can I be the garbage man? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

I didn't know you used spice in chocolate chip cookies. But then again, I'm not a baker. :-) Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Rich, I had you pegged as the dumb rat.

Reply to
Brian

No. How about Fat Freddy's Cat from The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers?

See "Feline Blues" at the bottom :-).

Reply to
Glen Walpert

Phill Allison is Alice, the bad tempered quasi female engineer. (Scott didn't hide the name very well, did he?)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Oh yes, you should try a pinch of ginger and a pinch of nutmeg in your cookies. or your hot cocoa.

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller