sorry, Jim...

I hate to be the one to break this to you...

John

Awwwh! Poor baby. Actually I haven't listened to Franken since we got Sirius radio, since I'm not limited to a few AM stations behind this mountain anymore. My favorite is now Blue Collar Comedy ;-)

...Jim Thompson

As in: "You are a redneck, if you know who Jeff Foxworthy is!" ?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"You can't fix stupid" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Or Eeyore. :(

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He may already have been fixed; jacks often are. Can we get his veterinary records under the (UK) Freedom of Information Act?

There are benefits from being irrational - just ask the square root of 2.
John Woodgate

Only if they can be cleared through the hazardous waste office, first.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Maybe they did it when they stuffed him.

--
  Keith
Reply to