I did it...

Guys, a couple weeks ago i consulted many of you in this discussion group regarding ethernet PHYs and its implementation etc.

Just though i would let you know that i've managed to get one of the modules working. The PC's NIC was able to detect the module. Unfortunately with the second module, i couldn't figure out what was wrong with it as the NIC could not detect it.

But anyway, thanks guys for all your help =)

Reply to
Ant_Magma

Congratulations.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You've not done anything like give modules the same IP number perhaps?

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

PIC module is

fero

Reply to
mires

Nope, coz even when i run both of them individually, the LED does not light up for the 2nd module and the PC does not detect the module.

Reply to
Ant_Magma