Isolated logic/RS422 requirement

Hi,

I have a requirement to provide galvanic isolation of at least 2.5kV DC for a number of RS422 lines. I need access to isolated single ended versions of the RS422 signals rather than the differential signals themselves (there's a remote unit with RS422 drivers which transmit single ended logic signals down a cable). The signalling speed is up to

5Mbps.

I'm looking for an off-the-shelf standalone unit & I'm wondering if anyone has come across something which might fit the bill ?

Thanks Dave

Reply to
dave.bryan