Is this real ? ( Yes, its on topic )

That isn't the way revenue meters work. They are pretty good ar reading the real power component over a wide range of power factors.

Happily doing the work of 3 Men ... Moe, Larry & Curly
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

...i have ten goats...is that the same as goat 10 (err...goto 10)??

Reply to
Robert Baer

Tht is the $25 magnet you put beside the fuel line...

Reply to
Robert Baer

This bugged me when I didn't see a MOVE xx TO PRINT-LINE. You revived a forgotten nightmare from 30 years ago,

000560 MOVE RECORDS-WRITTEN TO TOTAL-READ. 000570 MOVE SUMMARY-LINE TO PRINT-LINE. 000571 WRITE PRINT-LINE.
Reply to
Greegor

On a sunny day (Sun, 31 May 2009 00:58:26 -0700) it happened Robert Baer wrote in :

Good for you!

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

true,

this is false, if there are any active loads.

Reply to
Jasen Betts

there are plenty of ways to get a poor power factor without having a significant phase angle.

Reply to
Jasen Betts