Is PUFF usable at VHF frequencies?

Hi Kevin,

Yes, PUFF functions fine at both low and high frequencies (just like all RF linear simulators). Its only limitation would be in the models you use. Thus, if your s-parameter passive and active models go down to the lowest frequency you need to simulate (as most do nowadays), then you will be OK.

Best Regards,

-Bill

Reply to
billcalley

Yes, PUFF works at any frequency although if there is an active device, you need S parameters at the frequencies you want to simulate.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Hi all, I'm designing a VHF Oscillator (54Mhz) in Multisim 2001. I also have PUFF but I think it is only for Ghz frequencies. Is it possible to use PUFF at VHF frequencies?

Cheers, Kevin.

Reply to
Kevin

OK Thanks guys! I'll play around some more with PUFF and see if I can get a working model.

Reply to
Kevin

magic dragons are fun to play with.

Colin =^.^=

device,

Reply to
colin

Ask little Jackie Paper, he knews it! ;-)

Jorgen

Reply to
Jorgen Lund-Nielsen