Is it possible to oscillate a wave of this wavelength in a circuit ?

Hi engineer..,

=> wavelength = 3 x 10^8 mts {frequency is your choice}

Is it possible to oscillate a wave of this wavelength using some electronic circuitry stuff ? if not, then (1)why? & (2)what would be the reason to it?

thnx & Have a nice time.

Reply to
M.Parker

Yes

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Use only Genuine Interocitor Parts" Tom Servo  ;-P
Reply to
RFI-EMI-GUY

R u sure about that?

Reply to
M.Parker

Yes.

Reply to
Greg Neill

The fact that you write in baby type (R u ...) tells us that we are much more sure of everything, as compared with you.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

Not to mention the fact that he doesn't seem to grasp the relationship between wavelength, frequency, and the speed of light.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to

Hasn't that been deregulated lately?

--
SCNR, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Who said it was EM wave? You can "electronically" generate some "frequency to drive" a shaker that'll crate a "wavelength" in a tank of molasses.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Stick a refrigerator magnet on the pendulum of a gbrandfather clock.

A 1 Hz wave will be produced. That wave will have a wavepength of

3x10^8 meters.

BTW, the correct abbreviation for "meters" is "m" - all around the world.

Tom Davidson Richmond, VA

Reply to
tadchem

Hell, I'm still trying to figure out 'mts'...

Reply to
PeterD

Stick a refrigerator magnet on the pendulum of a gbrandfather clock.

A 1 Hz wave will be produced. That wave will have a wavepength of

3x10^8 meters.

BTW, the correct abbreviation for "meters" is "m" - all around the world.

Tom Davidson Richmond, VA

... not to mention the correct spelling of 'metres'!

Chris

Reply to
christofire

Unless mts stands for mT s (milli Telsa second) in which case it converts to kg/C. Then it's just a matter of finding the right combination of frequency, plating current and deposited metal to match the wanted wavelength. (didn't he said that frequency is our pick?)

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Under the 'Reduction Of Helpful Signaling' act, I believe.

Michael A. Terrell

Depends on whether the thing you drive has a hood and a trunk or a bonnet and a boot and if it rolls on tires or tyres.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Reply to
jimp

I didn't bother to think about it after I saw I could pick my own frequency when he specified a specific wave length.

Reply to
Jamie

Or mts = metric tons :-)

After moving to the US and buying some material I thought they had short-changed me. Less than 900 kilograms. Now wait a minute &%#@!! ... Then it sunk in. When you order a ton in the US you don't get a "tonne" but a "short ton" which is only 2000lbs. Not quite the deal I thought I'd gotten. Hurumph, grumble ...

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

ch

Yeah, I thought it might stand for mountains.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

And valves instead of transistors.

/BAH

Reply to
jmfbahciv

Don't be parochial. There are two accepted spellings: "meter" and "metre".

There is only one accepted abbreviation, though.

I am surprised you didn't whinge about ny fat-fingered typo: "gbrandfather"

Tom Davidson Richmond, VA

Reply to
tadchem

Don't be parochial. There are two accepted spellings: "meter" and "metre".

There is only one accepted abbreviation, though.

I am surprised you didn't whinge about ny fat-fingered typo: "gbrandfather"

Tom Davidson Richmond, VA ===================== Wavepength was funnier.

Reply to
Androcles