Ironic U.S, Will Fund Climate Change Mitigation Infrastructure By Selling Oil (2023 Update)

Infrastructure bill to finance electric car charging station network through sale of 87 million barrels of crude from national reserves.

Fred Bloggs

On a sunny day (Mon, 9 Aug 2021 06:17:38 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Fred Bloggs snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

electRick cars .. one big solar storm with those over-ground wires in the US and noting goes.

Or a high altitude nuke. Or a hack

Diversify! Beware of The glowballworming industrial complex and the greens.

They are a danger to humanity.

Today a new report came out by the IPPC

Anybody remember the 'CLub of Rome?' Was a government payed scientist club predicting the end of the world

And here the masses are manipulated again.

And the media is controlled more and more, free speech is prevented. Inflation looms.

So I did some tronics today, soldering micro circuits, things work. Amazed I can still do it at my age,

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Only a few months back a major pipe line computer problem (maybe ransom ware) stopped the gas from Texas to states to around Virgina for about a week.

Some day maybe the companies will wake up and air gap the control systems from the internet. Maybe have a backup system for the finances that is air gaped. Seems that more cities and companies are comming under cyber attack.

I learned way back in the 1980's how frigal computer systems were. That was when the home computers were using casset tapes and 5 inch disks to store the data. I usually had around 3 copies of anything I though was important and one extra copy of items I did not think was very important or was easy to replace.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

The electric supply is very reliable here in California. But the politicians are working diligently to make it less so.

I love my Mantis. It's like flying an inch above a board in a tiny drone.

I can solder and rework the tiniest leaded parts, but I need help from downstairs with leadless, land grid, and BGA stuff. I can even dremel FR4 and solder SOT-143s.

My Tachion-laminate proto board is supposed to arrive today. It was due over a week ago. It reminds me of the sign in a bar

FREE BEER TOMORROW.

Every PCB house seems to lose the recipe, namely go to hell, every few years. C***** just did that.

Reply to
jlarkin

On a sunny day (Mon, 09 Aug 2021 07:56:49 -0700) it happened snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I was using 2 cheap reading glasses on top of each other, that works for me so far.

Nice Mine was an ebay module with an OVC3860 audio processor, As we had thunderstorms every day and night (and still) needed some wireless for my headplugs so I do not hang on the wires if lightning hits. Added small 300 mAh lipo.. USB jack for charging, connectors, switch..

Had to look up Tachion laminate, 100G ??? that is a whole lot!

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Mon, 9 Aug 2021 10:37:51 -0400) it happened Ralph Mowery snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote in snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org>:

I wrote my own OS (CP/M clone), designed and build my own Z80 based system, with 5 1/4 inch floppies

real job in those days was a.o. designing ISA cards for in the IBM PC. Then one day I moved to win 3.1 and trumpet winsock.. Then around 1998 to Linux, not been back to MS windows really. First big C program in Linux was a Usenet newsreader:
using it today. And I had a Sinclair ZX80 and a ZX81, nice BASIC.

Not much has changed in computers since then I think.... :-) I like programming Microchip PICs in asm:

More stuff:

Jan Panteltje

As ironically stated by the John Doe snipped-for-privacy@message.header troll in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me who has posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Mon, 9 Aug 2021 22:18:45 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <ses9k5$vd7$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

You want irony?

jlarkin

Don't worry, we will buy back the $70 oil at $100. Sell Low Buy High.

Reply to
Ed Lee

I paid $5.03 a gallon for premium gas on Monday. Eventually people will start to notice things like that.

Reply to
jlarkin