IR2114SS driver

Hello, Does somebody has experience regarding IR2114SS driver because I have some troubles to use it. I used only high side drive to drive an IGBT. Boostrap capacitor functionality is used (PWM freq 55 kHz) . At the start up I checked that boostrap capacitor is properly charged. It is well done at 14.4 V for 15V and stable but when I activate PWM at IR2114SS input there is no PWM at the output. I check fault output(Input) Fault/SD and SYS_FAULT at logic 1 ie no fault ie ready. Everything seems to be Ok and ready for operation but nothing append. I performed some test at lower frequency but without more success. Do you have suggestions about it before I change the chip? I have also some doubt about the bootstrap capacitor I tried to find a low esr 2 =B5F 35-50V capacitor either in ceramic and polarised but without success. Now, I used 2uF panasonic polarised cap serie MV but it is not a low ESR cap. However, I place in // a ceramic capacitor of

220 nF. Do you know 2 =B5F CMS capacitor reference? Thanks in advance for your help, Olivier
Reply to
Olivier

Everything sounds fine, assuming it's wired correctly. What IGBT are you using. How high is the supply voltage? What's the output load?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win