PWM

I am currently working in a project to inject 300mA of current into the AC bus at variable frequencies using a half-bridge inverter.

I have no DC voltage available and I obtain it by rectification from the grid.

Can anyone suggest a solution to regulate the DC voltage (may be higher than the peaks of the utility ) inaddition to controlling the current to be injected into the grid.

Reply to
Vinu

I am currently working in a project to inject 300mA of current into the AC bus at variable frequencies using a half-bridge inverter.

I have no DC voltage available and I obtain it by rectification from the grid.

Can anyone suggest a solution to regulate the DC voltage (may be higher than the peaks of the utility ) inaddition to controlling the current to be injected into the grid.

Reply to
Vinu

Uh ?

Reply to
Pooh Bear

How much voltage do you need? I would think a stepdown transformer, bridge/capacitor/7812 or whatever would do you fine. 300mA into the mains at any reasonable frequency shouldn't drop much voltage.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany